Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Kyle. This day, Tony took a look at him when he strolled into the office like this, holding a massive insulated lunchbox, and said "...what is this? You look like a construction worker in Munich".

He listens to metal and only metal- I wish I could specify what kind of metal he listens to in order to give an accurate portrayal but I'm not familiar enough with metal to differentiate. I asked him at one point and he said "Don't even get me started!" so I said "...okay".

Kyle has the most energy I've ever seen directed so productively. To get onto the catwalk above the fermentation tanks, he grapples up the metal support beams hand over hand. At the end of a 13 hour shift, I can barely walk up the stairs! "Stairs are for pussies!" says Henry, painfully following in suit with the grappling.

2 comments:

  1. That's "wussies" not "pussies" I try to avoid such dreadful language.
    Blog is awesome though, interesting to get your perspective!

    ReplyDelete